WH FAMILY chapter 1
WH family grammar exercise part-1 (10 questions)
Get free practice tests for WH family grammar concept/WH family sentences structure for practice
- What will you like to have?
- Who does go to market?
- At what time we should leave for the meeting?
- Whose is this pen?
- Since when are you going to college?
- When the community hall will be inaugurated?
- How you were doing it?
- How much do energy you have?
- Who did play with Rahul in the match?
- Whom brother was studying?
Answers to wh family grammar exercise:-
- What would you like to have?
- Who goes to market?
- At what time should we leave for the meeting?
- Whose pen is this?
- Since when have you been going to college?
- When will the community hall be inaugurated?
- How were you doing it?
- How much energy do you have?
- Who played with Rahul in the match?
- Whose brother was studying?
Did you like this Wh family grammar exercise? You can try another wh family practice test here. You can find more English grammar exercises here. For our online English speaking classes or classroom English speaking classes in Delhi. contact us here.
More EXERCISES IN Grammar
WH FAMILY chapter 2
Why Rohan speaks lie?
How you reached?
At what time he will be at home?
Complete sentences by using Modals
Modals sentences practice exercise (part-1):-
(Can, Could, Must, Should, Should have, May, Might, U...
MODALS: FILL IN THE BLANKS
Modals worksheet (part-2)
Seeing a crow eating a piece of bread, a fox thought how it (a) ______ tr...
Make Correction:- (Helping verbs)
Are you decided yet?
They hasn’t rung back yet.
Does they live near you?
I did no...
Idioms and Phrases
1. 1. CRUNCH TIME: the period of time just before a project has to be complete...
Make Corrections (Miscellaneous)
1. If you will not come here I will angry.2. since when you are learning English.3. He jumped in the...
Copyright by Engmates. All rights reserved.