1. If you will not come here I will angry.
2. since when you are learning English.
3. He jumped in the river.
4. They had to told a lie to save him.
5. At what time you get up daily?
6. As long as we think he is a good man.
7. Keep this table among these two chairs.
8. When you get washed your clothes?
9. He is helping road cross him.
10. When you get up I was preparing tea.
11. Cat tried to jump on rat but got sliped.
12. Whom car will you borrow?
13. Today you had to came on 7 pm.
14. Where girls are going?
15. Yesterday we shall have to went there.
16. Brought a good book for me if you go to book fair.
17. He is making his room whitewashed.
18. I will not open gift till you do not say.
19. Come and sit besides me.
20. Who did went there with you?
Make corrections:- Why Rohan speaks lie? How you reached? At what time he will be at home? Whe...View Excercise
Modal fill in the blanks practice exercise: He had been working for more than 11 hours. H...View Excercise
Fill in the blanks with appropriate prepositions. 1. Match the pictures ……&helli...View Excercise
Use correct pronouns:- I saw …………. . (he/ him) She took ...View Excercise
Imperative pratice worksheet:- ……………me board the train. ...View Excercise
Acquired taste - something you dislike when you taste it, but begin to like after trying seve...View Excercise
Copyright by Engmates. All rights reserved.